Friday, January 24, 2020

Venture Bros. Se07 Rough Drawings to Final Art













 I want to share something a little bit different with this post. A lot of my work is polished and i forget that its good to show process on occasion. In my rough pass i make 95% of all my design decisions and address most notes so that the clean up process doesn't become bogged down. It takes a while to polish these things up, so the more locked down the shapes in rough stage, the better. This last image of a Frankenstein-like- table was actually a tight zoom of an establishing that i had previously done. The rough here is pretty chunky, but has everything the shot needs. I think i ended up removing the FG element as it was decided that it got in the way of staging the conversation between the two henchman manning the seats. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment